The traditional family, as an institution, is increasingly attacked by LGBT representatives. Last night, the ProTV television channel presented the news of the marriage between two homosexuals, and they wrote on the channel’s website:
“Less common event in Chisinau. Two boys exchanged rings under Mendelson’s march. The symbolic marriage took place in a nightclub, within the 6th pride of sexual minorities. Last year, representatives of sexual minorities organized a wedding between two women. “
This is an attack on the provisions of the constitution of the Republic of Moldova and requires every citizen to express an attitude.
Article 48 of the Constitution of the Republic of Moldova says:
(1) The family constitutes the natural and fundamental element of the society and has the right to protection from the society and the state.
(2) The family is based on the freely consented marriage between a man and a woman, on their equality in rights and on the right and duty of the parents to ensure the upbringing, education and training of the children.
(3) The conditions for concluding, dissolving and annulling the marriage are established by law.
The marriage between two homosexuals this year and between two lesbians last year is a direct violation of each of the three points of Article 48 of the Constitution.
- The family, which is based on free consent between men and women, is the natural and fundamental element of society. By the fact that immoral people allow themselves to officiate same-sex marriages, they directly attack the traditional family as an institution. Society and the state have a responsibility to protect the family. Society is all of us, the citizens of this country, and the state represents us. It is the duty of each of us now to sensitize the state bodies in order to protect the family and penalize all those who have committed crimes that undermine the family institution.
- The Constitution states quite clearly that “the family is based on the freely consented marriage between a MAN and a WOMAN and on the right and duty of parents to ensure the upbringing, education and training of children.” Same-sex marriage is against the law and against nature. They cannot have children and if they adopt children, these people are not able to provide children with normal upbringing, education and training. Through their own “marriage” of the same sex, they erased and distorted in the child’s image the notion of family, which is “the natural and fundamental element of society.”
- The representatives of the Gender-Doc-M organization, who officiated this marriage, exceeded their rights by directly violating the Constitution, which says that “the conditions for the conclusion, dissolution and annulment of the marriage are established by law.” This act is an attack not only on the authority of the family but also on the authority of the state.
It is the duty of society, of us, of every citizen to protect the traditional family and the authority of the state which is undermined by the actions of immoral people who are part of the Gender-Doc-M organization. My family and I wrote an email to the Prime Minister last night expressing our concern about these serious violations of the Constitution and calling for the punishment of criminals by law, outlawing and banning in the future any organizations that undermine the family institution, violate state authority and promote immorality. We urge you to write a message to the Prime Minister asking for the decisions I wrote about above for the protection of the family. A sufficient number of petitions from citizens are needed for state bodies to make the required decisions. Therefore, we urge you to explain to other people the danger that threatens their families and to help them to be able to send such a message to the Prime Minister.
May God protect our country and our families!
Translated by Ina Croitoru