What should the husband do if his wife left with another man and took the kids too?


I’m 25 years old and I know my wife for about 8 years, and since then we’ve been together and created a family. We have a wonderful daughter. But for about 8 years my wife has been in love with another man. I fought for her because I felt that she still loved me. It worked because after that we had a child that is now four years old. But now it happened again, she fell in love with another man and wants to go with him. I let her go but she took the child too, and I didn’t know, because I was working the day she left. What should I do? The birth certificate of the child is home and the marriage certificate is home too. I want to know what to do, because I don’t know how to fight anymore. I want my child. My wife left willingly, honestly I didn’t beat her up, I don’t drink, and I worked hard to support my family because I wanted to have a family and I fought for it. But I was left with nothing. What should I do? For 2 weeks I haven’t talked to my child, since they left, and I’m worried because I don’t know anything. I’m waiting for advice. Please answer me. Honestly I don’t know what to do anymore.

DivorcingI know that this is very painful for you now, the fact that your wife was unfaithful and left you. But even greater pain that she took the child that you love so much and you know nothing about her.

I advise you do the following:

1. Pray so that God will give you peace in your heart and so that your wife will repent and so that God will help you bring your family back together.

2. Fast for that. Don’t eat and drink anything for a day, or if you can for two or three, as many days as your heart desires.

3. Tell your family and friends to support you in prayer and if they want to fast as well.

4. I’m assuming that your wife has an email or a facebook account or any social network. Write her a message or an SMS on her phone and tell her that is foully what she did, even if she decided to divorce you she needs to do this accordingly to the law. She can’t deprive you from not seeing your child and communicating with her. Give her a term of a week or two so that she can come over to discuss the situation, and to find a solution how both of you can communicate with the child, if you wouldn’t be able to get your family back together. In this message you will have to…

5. Tell your wife that if she will not come with your daughter during this time of a week or two that you put, you will be constrained to tell the police about her running away with the child. Because you cant find another solution. Its preferable not to get to that because this can affect you all even more but if there is not another solution then you will have to declare this to the police because…..

For rulers are not a cause of fear for good behavior, but for evil. Do you want to have no fear of authority? Do what is good and you will have praise from the same; for it is a minister of God to you for good. But if you do what is evil, be afraid; for it does not bear the sword for nothing; for it is a minister of God, an avenger who brings wrath on the one who practices evil. (Romans 13:3-4)

May God bless you and help you go through this hard situation in your life and leave victoriously believing with all your heart in Jesus Christ that said :

Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light. (Matthew 11:28-30)

May God help you !

Translated by Lilia Crilov