During the COVID-19 pandemic we are witnessing a massive migration of Christians and all people to online communication. The world will no longer be the same. This is the “new normal”. After the pandemic the online presence and activity of the people will stay the same. This is offering new huge opportunities for the proclamation of the Gospel. But we have to learn how to do it. This is the purpose of this webinar.
If you are a pastor, a Bible teacher, a missionary, an evangelist, a preacher or a Christian who takes the Great Commission seriously, then this seminar is for you, because you need to know how to redeem the opportunities given by this time.
We are going to study these subjects:
1. How Christians should relate to modern IT
2. Studying the Bible using digital devices
3. Christians and Social Media
4. Developing personal strategy for Social Media
5. Taking quality pictures and recording quality videos
6. Principles of communication in digital world
7. Planning and Organizing your work in digital sphere
8. Overcoming obsessive dependence on technology
Schedule is according to Bucharest Time Zone:
June, 9, 10, 11
11:00 – 14:00 – Lesson
14:00 – 15:00 – Break
15:00 – 18:00 – Lesson and Q&A
Here are the links for purchasing the manual for the training:
To register fill in the boxes below and submit the information.