We are now in the intensive English camp. One day I gave all the students the task to write 10 goals for their lives. Together with us, there is a group of exceptional children from the Cupcini orphanage. Here is what one of them named Turcan Oleg wrote:
- I want to choose a profession that will be useful to me in the future.
- I want to learn English.
- I want to be faithful and preach the Word of God to others.
- To make many true friends who can help me in difficult situations.
- I want to persevere in learning well and being a housekeeper.
- I want to be a lover of my country, of my homeland, to have common sense and to be educated.
- I want to be a sportsman, to practice sports every day.
- I want to see my father and talk to him.
- I want to learn to type with all my fingers on the computer.
- I want all these goals I set out for myself to be achieved.
What are your goals in life? What do you want to achieve? Do this exercise too. It will help you a lot.