”What do you think about aliens?Thank you!”
All people who think that aliens do exist accept the fact that our planet appeared out of nothing (the theory of evolution)
Let me explain it: the theory of evolution claims that life appeared on the Earth by accident, out of nothing. If it really appeared out of nothing, it would be logical to think that other planets also appeared out of nowhere.
In His word, God said that He created the humans- male and female :
”Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground. So God created mankind in his own image,in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. God blessed them and said to them,be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.” ( Genesis 1:26-28)
Life on other planets cannot exist
From all the planets in the solar system none has the abillity and the conditions needed to sustain life. Terrestrial planets such as Mercury, Venus, Mars, Pluto and the gas giants like Jupiter,Saturn,Uranus,Neptune have either temperatures as low as -140ºC, or do not have atmosphere, or are burning hot ( +400ºC). From all our solar system, the planet Earth is the only planet that is inhabited by smart beings.
The distance to other solar systems is enormous
If aliens were real, they would have to travel for very long distances. The nearest star, the Alpha-Centaury is situated aproximately 4 light-years away( i.e. the distance which light travels in 4 years). If aliens had the speed of 1000km/s, then it would take them 1200 years to travel this distance. If, supposedly, they could fly with the speed of 10000 km/s, they would need 240 years to reach the planet Earth and go back!
Ask yourself : why a spaceship would travel 37.843.200.000.000 km just to be seen and then go back?
Conditions needed for other planets in order to have life :
– liquid water
– the sun should not be that big ( a small star is usually very rare)
– the planet must have a very big magnetic field, so that it can be protected from the star radiations.
– the planet must be big enough, so that the magnetic field is sufficient.
– to be quite close to the star around which the planet rotates itself, so that water might be liquid.
– to have a satellite with quite a big mass in order that the satellite would be able to stabilize the axis tilt .
– to be in the livable part of the galaxy – neither too close to the galaxy core , nor too far from it
– the crust of the planet must be thin enough.
-70% of the planet should be covered with water to allow diversity of life.
– gas giants should be close enough to protect the planet from any collisions with celestial bodies.
– to have an atmosphere composed of azote and oxygen (transparent) so that the greenhouse effect would not be possible as on planet Venus … and etc.
Statistically, there is almost no planet that can meet all these conditions. This is the proof that we are rare in the Universe.