Categories
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31
Recent comments
i am the world most happiest woman today, my husband who left me many years ago has come back to me since i have use the love spell by Dr Agbalazzy Olorun from Africa, it has been really working for me 100%, the spell is great and am advicing everyone having stress in relationship and marriage issue, so on with pregnancy problem to quickly email Dr Agbalazzy for help now with his spiritual powers at; Olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.com
12.12.2014 07:02
God bless you for this your wonderful message.
30.11.2014 21:52
If the Gentiles were not proselytes and uncircumcised could they still enter the synagogue?
22.11.2014 21:55
Based on scriptures, I have said it and will keep saying it again: I was not saved by observing the law (fornicating no more, committing adultery no more, stealing no more, killing no more etc) but I was saved by faith in Christ Jesus. (Grace ) And my sins were wiped off; my past sins, present and future, as long as I choose to remain under Grace, where the power of sin over my life has been broken and subdued eternally- that means when perhaps I fall to sin, (Pastor Vasile's son is still his son even if he is locked up in jail) the effect of sins cannot be felt over me, because of the covering of Grace- the New covenant of life which I am in with God, as t is entirely impossible for anyone whether born again or not to claim he or she has no sin in him: where sin before God, is sin, even as much as those things done out of faith. The power of death or judgment is sin, the power of sin is the law, but were there is no law, there is no transgression, and where there is no transgression, there is no sin, and where there is no sin, there is no judgment or death. Therefore, I AM NO LONGER UNDER THE LAW BUT UNDER GRACE, SAVED BY FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS, WHERE I STAND AS THE RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS, HELPED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT TO LIVE THE CHRIST LIFE, YET BATH WITH MERCY AND GRACE WHEN I FALTER.....
20.11.2014 10:52
Second, third , fourth marriages is adultery unless the man has died for the woman and both if they remarry. So many have stay in sin.. Lets get real.. Mark 10: 7-12..
20.10.2014 22:43
More suitable for today's time if an armed gunman is standing before me and my initial reaction is panic I have sinned...but that does not mean that I did not have fear. However it's a good man is standing before me and I have fear but I remain calm in inside of myself I pray and and trust in the Lord I have not sinned. We have to understand that as humans we will have any emotion, but it is what we do with the emotion that will determine the sin.
18.10.2014 14:44
Again I disagree.. The Bible encourages us to fear not, but where does it call fear a 'Sin'? If that is the case then anger is a sin... And we know very clearly the Bible says be angry but sin not. I respect that you may be well educated, however I disagree that fear is a sin. The Bible says to bring everything to God and so if I have a fear my initial reaction is to bring it to God. There for having the fear is not the sin, but it is a reaction that determines whether or not you have sin. If I don't have enough money to pay my bills and I worry I have sinned. But if I don't have enough money to pay my bills and I pray and trust God I have not sinned.
18.10.2014 14:39
I don't agree that fear is a sin.. I do believe that the action you perform once you feel the emotion of fear could be sinful but to fear is not sin. Just like to have anger is not a sin for the Bible declares to be angry but sin not. So if I have a fear it's what follows that emotion that determines the sin. If It's raining and I have limited visibility that will create fear, and if I panic I have sinned, but if I am calm and pray I have not sinned even though I did fear.
15.10.2014 23:23
Ask the priest
Confession of sins

How far should Christians go in opposing the homosexual agenda?

30 mai 2012 | ora 07.10 | Priest Vasile Filat

Question:

I have some doubt about a subject and need some explanation. I understand the reasoning for opposing the “anti-discrimination” by Christians because homosexuality is an abomination (something disgusting). I also believe in individual freedoms, allowing a person to choose the way he wants to live, no matter his religion. A person has the right to be an atheist if he desires. How far should we as Christians go in opposing the homosexual agenda? This law promotes individual rights and freedoms of homosexuals over religious freedoms. According to this law, if a minister speaks out against icon worship, which would be an offense against the Orthodox Church, then there would be no legal repercussions but if the same minister speaks out against the sin of homosexuality, and homosexuals are offended, then there can be legal repercussions. I do not understand this logic because it seems like one group is favored over another.

Anyone who has been following the legal elements of the homosexual agenda in our country of Moldova and the world as a whole will know that they (homosexuals and their promoters) have a clear agenda in their activities.  They want to make immorality the norm so that the public in general will be open to accepting the sin of homosexuality as a normal, alternative lifestyle. We must admit that they have already gained much ground in this battle. Some long standing democratic countries have found themselves and their government under the control of almost dictatorial like pressure from the homosexual agenda. England is a good example of this. I would recommend that you read the following cases told by the lawyer, Alex Spak. He visited Moldova a few years ago and warned us (our society) of the dangers of adopting the anti-discrimination law.

The problem with the anti-discrimination law (reworded now as “equal rights and protection”) is that according to this law, the homosexuals are able to attack the fundamental rights of the country’s other citizens to disagree with their lifestyle choice. They will be able to mock the citizens who do not agree with their lifestyle and then hide behind their law in order to oppress the rebuttals (stifling open debate).

When Pastor Ake Green in Sweden preached about the sin of homosexuality in the church that leads, he was sentenced to three months in prison because the homosexuals appealed to anti-discrimination law in their country. Your rights end where my rights begin, as the saying goes. If you follow the homosexual movement you realize that homosexuals do not tolerate any opinion other than their own and when they are protected by this law, they begin to discriminate against others, openly.

We already feel the effects of this law within our country. One blogger was taken to court because he called out other citizens who openly promote the homosexual agenda. We see the dictatorial tendencies of the homosexual agenda at work, just a few days after the anti-discrimination law is passed. A television station was taken to court because of the text messages that scrolled across the screen while a report on a homosexual press conference was in progress. Again we see the dictatorial tendencies of the homosexual agenda at work. Just recently, I published a book, “What does the Bible say about homosexuality?” and from what I know, this is the first time that such a book has ever been published in Moldova, explaining homosexuality from a Biblical perspective. Guess what happened? When I wanted to offer this book in the city’s bookstores, I was refused. Why? The owners of the bookstores fear the repercussions of the homosexual agenda. Am I not being discriminated against even though I am a legal citizen of the country with freedom of expression? Christians do not oppose the anti-discrimination law because we are against homosexuals. We oppose this law because we are for freedom of expression, the right of conscious. As believers, we must stand for the rights and freedoms of our country’s citizens.

What should we do (as believers) in view of the homosexuals in our country? First of all, we need to pray for the homosexuals, that they will repent of their sinful way of life. Next, we need to share the Holy Scriptures with them, about the power of God which can set them free from their slavery to immorality and its lusts. Also, as believers and citizens, we must oppose this law for the good of the homosexuals and society as a whole. We must be ready to suffer persecution by the hands of the homosexuals as well as the government which is being manipulated by the homosexual agenda. Jesus Christ proclaimed that He would build His church and the gates of Hades would not overcome the Church so we must not fear. From the very beginning, the Church has suffered persecution and today, the Church is being persecuted in some countries because of the dictatorial tendencies of the homosexual agenda. We are called to stand firm on the Holy Scriptures and proclaim the Gospel with great zeal and courage no matter what persecution we face. May the Lord help us.

Translation by: Erik Brewer

Follow us on social networks:
I pastor the ”Good News” Church in Chisinau, Moldova, I teach God's Word at the Inductive Bible Study Institute of Eurasia, and I also lead the "Precept Ministries in Moldova” Association. With God's help I founded the Taekwon-Do club " Stolas Leukas ""English for a New Life" School, the Computer School "ScripTehInfo", the International Sports Coaching School and the International Media School. I am married to Anastasia, and we have three children. Since April 2007 we have provided answers from the Bible on this website to 1181 questions submitted by readers. To learn more about me, please read here.